Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day Shenanigans

It was a full day. I had breakfast with Uncle Jason and said bon voyage. I went to church, which I enjoyed vastly because there was singing and moving and everyone held me the whole time. I ate with loud slurpy gusto all through the Liturgy of the Word. A nice lady, Marie, came up after Mass and invited me & Mom to join the mom group. Dad was showered with happy fathers day wishes. I was big time.

Also we had a picnic in the park. Also also we went to the PetSmart and I got a little bit of a break from being Center of Attention while people oohed and aahed my piggy, Burger. I gave Dad a card I wrote for him and also gave him Lego Indiana Jones, which looks fun. I have to really work on getting some motors skills and manual dexterity so I can join him in co-op play. I am already pretty advanced; here's a video of me sitting up in bed after a bath. Mind you, I am five weeks old today!

No comments: