Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Three months old

Saturday we went to the zoo. I kicked a cow on its head. It was my first time seeing a lot of things.
  • monkeys
  • tigers
  • lions
  • bears
  • gorillas
  • pandas
  • elephants
  • alpacas
  • peccaries
The peccaries, also called javelinas, were a lot like Burger. I am told they hunt in packs, and so are considerably more dangerous than pigs. They have been known to attack and take down humans. In the American Southwest, peccaries are becoming a common yard nuisance. They root up the lawn and flowerbeds like pigs, and then will mess you up bad chicken if you go out to shoo them away. I thought maybe it would be fun to ride one anyway.

Here is a picture of me at two months old. I was so cute then!
P7110185

Here's a newer one of what I look like now.
Three months and so strong

I am good at rolling over but there are no videos of it yet. I met a four month old named Sims over the weekend and he couldn't roll over at all. I rolled right over onto his head. His mom said, "She can roll over. She can roll over," and you could all but hear the implied So why can't you?

No comments: