Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Baby sock garters

They should make garters to hold up socks, for babies. Not like trashy garter belts like some late night premium cable movie. Like the kind of garters old men, and unbelievably stuffy young rich men wear.

Listen, I get cranky when my feet get cold, but I'm like 3.5 weeks old and guess what? I like to kick off the ol' booties! It's one of the few things I am capable of. Am I doing it of my own volition? Who can say, really? But one thing I know is that once it's done I am gonna whine and fuss until you put 'em back on me.

Seriously, though, if I get done posting this and find out someone really sells sock garters for newborns, I am going to crawl back into the womb. I am not ready for that world, and neither are you.

2 comments:

Ator said...

WHAT is the DEAL with these socks already? I mean COME ON! They're on, they're off, they're on, they're off . . . PICK a state of sock coverage and go with it already!

Baby Ava said...

did you ever notice how socks are on and off all the time? and what is the deal with airplane food? i'm not even eating solids and already i'm disgusted with the stuff!